Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I did it!
I have actually started a blog!
For years I have avoided facebook for many different reasons, but I still have felt the need to share my family, my thoughts, my struggles, and my joys. Thanks to my best friend Liesl, I have been inspired by her to finally start my own blog. No promises or expectations. A place to reflect. A place to breathe.

2 comments:

  1. Yes! I love you even more for starting this and I can't wait to read even more about your life--in case you've forgotten to tell me things at 5:30am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Words cannot express my excitement at this moment! ...but apparently I am going to try anyway! ha! I cannot wait to read about everything that is going on with you and your family! It will be so fun to be able to "be a part" of your day to day life and special moments even when I am WAAAAAY down here in the South! :) ..have I mentioned that I am really exited about this? :) I am looking forward to "living life with you!" ..and can I just say that this is the BEST birthday present ever?! I just got your email about your blog today! Yay!! Tell Liesl thank you for me for getting you on the blogging band wagon! :) ...look out it can be a little addicting! I hope that you are having a great day! Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete