Tuesday, January 25, 2011
time
Time. I can't seem to figure it out. I wonder why I can't be more productive, more disciplined, more organized, more creative, more reflective . . . only if I had more TIME! So here it is, January 25, and I haven't had one entry. No New Year's entries, no resolutions (which I don't do anyway), no pics of the ridiculous amount of snow we have had (I can post them late, right??? I do have some fun ones!), no winter escapes, no snow day fun (we have had so many!), no captures of the cuteness and craziness of my girls . . . only if I had more TIME! Really? If I had "more time," would it be different? This weekend I was in tears because I didn't sit with my kindergartner and had to write a note to explain my delinquency as a mom, something I swore as a teacher I would never do when I became a parent. Ha! Oh well, maybe tomorrow I will have some more time . . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think if we had more "time" there would be a million other things that would come our way to fill up that spot. Unfortunately, as long as we are mothers, teachers, wives, and have high expectations for ourselves we will NEVER have time! But you need to keep focusing on what is important and take it all in stride.
ReplyDelete