May 4, 2005. Jennifer Elise came into the world at 7am and she hasn't stopped! It truly is incredible to look back at how much she has grown in 6 short years.
Baby Jenny . . . I swore I was having all boys! Did I really say I would never have a pink room in my house??
1 was cute and filled with teeth and drool.
3 was no more diapers and cute matching sister outfits (did I really say I would never do that, too?)
4 was the beginning of school, definitely big girl. Still a great big sister, just a few more "slight misunderstandings" going on in the Braunius home.
6 seems like a really, really, big girl. A really beautiful, thoughtful, caring, emotional (like her mom), smart, precious and still adorable big girl.Jenny . . . Mommy, Daddy and Kirsten love you with all of our hearts. You are our blessing! Happy 6th birthday!




Oh my gosh...this almost made my tear up and I don't have kids! Your daughter is such a blessing to me and I love seeing her every morning and being able to teach her in music. Happy Birthday Jenny!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Megan :)
ReplyDeleteYour blog wouldn't let me post a comment for days! Anyway, Happy Birthday to one of our sweetest blondies! So happy that we get to be a part of her growing up.
ReplyDelete