Monday, November 12, 2012

forty something's

This weekend was one of celebration.  40.

Friday night was Sarah's surprise party (Dec. 17) and Matt's was Saturday night (Nov. 11).
Friday night was elegant and "spirit-filled," and Saturday night was rustic and "spirit-filled."

Both nights gave grateful glimpses of God's provision and God's grace.

Happy Birthday to the man in my life who is now closer to 60 than to 20. . . . but looks 35 =).  I wouldn't want him any other way.  We love you tons!



 our friends know Matt oh so well!

 a 40th party is not complete without 80's dance music and cheesy decorations!  
they are now up for grabs!
appetizers, beer, pizza, 2 fire-pits and s'mores . . . good times . . . 


 "The 40 Things We Love About Daddy"
by Jenny and Kirsten

1 comment:

  1. I would love to see the girls gift!!! Sounds like an adorable idea that I'm gonna steal for Rick's 40th!

    ReplyDelete