Sunday, January 13, 2013

18

Saturday morning was unusually quiet.  The girls have been doing more fighting than loving lately, but on Saturday morning, they were both in Jenny's room.  Kirsten was playing on the iPad, and Jenny was paging through her library books.  I was cleaning the bathroom, and stopped a moment to overhear this conversation:

K to J:  Mommy and Daddy said we have to go to college when we turn 18.  We're not going, right Jenny?  Let's live here forever.

J to K:  Right!

A conversation I wanted to write down to show them when they are about 14 and 16 =).

2 comments:

  1. You should just keep a recorder in their rooms at all times :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time we go through William Paterson, EG tells me that's where she's going to college so she can just live at home. Fine with me, but I think she may change her mind by the time she's 16.

    ReplyDelete