This phrase is common in our house . . . "You are lucky you are cute!"
Kirsten has been hearing this a lot lately!
Although we have been blessed with 2 beautiful, healthy girls, their personalities are quite different, and we already can tell who is going to be the one that will give us the most gray hairs, and possibly cause her school to have our number on speed dial.
Yesterday I sat down to check my e-mail, and as usual, Kirsten was climbing on me trying to get my attention. She slid into her normal spot behind me on the kitchen chair and was tapping my back, in normal Kirsten style, just to let me know she was there.
This went on for a little while, and I soon realized that she was staying in one spot for entirely too long.
When I turned around and was now nose to nose with her, she had "that smile" on her face, and then I looked at her hands proudly holding up a blue marker. Put two and two together, and Picasso was "dot" painting my white shirt.
"Oops, sorry Mommy." Can you sense the sincerity? So, off to time out she went, laughing all the way.
She's 4 . . . and for now she's darn lucky she's cute!
hahah please tell me you're wearing this to school because she worked so hard to make your white shirt colorful :)
ReplyDelete