Huh. Not sure how December and January came and went . . .and February . . .
I did decide it was time to clear pictures off of my camera.
Yikes . . .
So a few posts that are a bit outdated, but good memories never grow old, right?
So I begin with a post about friends.
Or should I say the girls of Stanley Court (okay, a small shout out to Rick and Matt =).
These friends are like no other. Drop my kids off so I can go food shopping? Done. Stop over on a Friday afternoon for a glass of wine? Check. Saturday afternoon out of the blue play dates? Yup. Hand-me-downs times a thousand that are bursting out of my house? Done and done again! Someone who listens, understands and never judges me for my thoughts, questions or concerns? Yes. Warm winter weather before Christmas trip to NY Botanical Gardens? Awesome!
So here are just a few of my favorites =)
happy. fun. thankful. friends.
man, stanley court makes some adorable girls (and moms!) -- looks like a fun outing to one of our favorite places!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely LOVE these pictures :) Can't wait to see you this week and MAYBE have a minute to catch up :P
ReplyDeleteI love Stanley Court! There really is no better place to raise our girls--without you guys it wouldn't be the same!
ReplyDelete