Wednesday, February 1, 2012

ill be back. . . .

February?

Not sure how that happened.

I have to apologize for not keeping up on the thoughts and lives of my friends, I just seem to be having a slightly difficult time keeping up with my own thoughts and daily routines! But I know that my friends love me for who I am, and not for what is on my blog! Besides, I started this whole blogging thing to keep a record mostly for my kids since I am really bad at writing stuff down and holding on to things (no offense to all of my dear friends! I love that we can listen and love each other through these "posts".)

Why should a blog make me feel stressed, or apologetic? Hmmm....need to work on that.

Thankfully I'm not judged by the "updates" on my blog, or the comments on others. This is why facebook would be a disaster for me!

Right now I'm taking one day at a time.


2 comments:

  1. Always praying for you my friend <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too funny! I'll stop checking your blog for exciting news every hour :)

    ReplyDelete